In critical welding Group Accossato frames are made of steel and aluminum for motorcycles and scooters, welded structures of medium-light carpentry for the design industries, agricultural and earth moving car.
During all phases of machining any welded structure are carried out, in accordance with the final customer, all controls acts to have a process control act guarantee the quality and the compliance of the particular.
The department performs TIG welding, MIG brazing and the jigs and equipment are designed and produced internally on specific requirements for each product with reliable and innovative methods to ensure the highest precision and speed.
The welds are carried out both in manual and automatic mode through the use of robots of the latest generation. The welded parts are also necessary pre-mounted packaged and delivered according to the specifications required by the customer.
The main welding processes are:
- TIG welding with high aesthetic and precision
- TIG welding of stainless steel
- TIG welding on light alloys such as aluminum , alloys 6000 and 7000
- TIG welding of reduced thickness
All welded parts are checked in accordance with the customer through dimensional inspection, and macrographs.
The details more TIG are:
- Aluminium tubular holder for Motorcycles sports, Naked and SUV
- Aluminum frames for motorcycle- Naked and off road
- Off-road motorcycle aluminum swingarm and Supersport
- Aluminium Structures for the Design
The constant growth of the production department led recent investments in the purchase of welders last.